follow us on instagram
Terms and Conditions
Art. 1 - General Provisions
1. By browsing this area, the user accesses MODERO studio, accessible at the URL: WWW.MODEROSTUDIO.COM.
Navigation and placing an order on the site imply acceptance of the conditions and data protection policies adopted by the site, as indicated therein.
2. These General Sales Conditions apply to the sale of products exclusively concerning purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree No. 70/03) by Federica Rao.
Place of birth: Catania
Date of birth: 16/01/1993
Residence: Via Luigi Sturzo 10, Belpasso CT
Tax code: RAOFRC93A56C351P
VAT number: 05997900872
3. Before accessing the products provided by the site, the user is required to read these General Sales Conditions, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Sales Conditions, the terms of which MODERO studio reserves the right to unilaterally modify without prior notice.
Art. 2 - Subject
1. These General Sales Conditions govern the offer, forwarding, and acceptance of purchase orders for products on MODERO studio and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by entities other than the seller present on the same site through links, banners, or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from other entities, we suggest checking their sales conditions.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the Contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the electronic form and transmit it following the relevant instructions.
2. The form includes a reference to the General Sales Conditions, images of each product and its price, payment methods, delivery methods, and costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the methods and times for returning purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Sales Conditions, including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data it contains.
5. The user is obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking the "CHECK OUT" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for processing.
Art. 4 - Registered Users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user agrees to follow the instructions on the site and provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registration is complete, the user will receive a confirmation email at the provided email address. Confirmation must be communicated within a maximum of 2 hours. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, MODERO studio will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. Confirmation will in any case exempt MODERO studio from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform MODERO studio of any changes to their data communicated at any time.
4. If the user provides inaccurate or incomplete data or if there is a dispute by the interested parties about payments made, MODERO studio has the right not to activate or suspend the service until the deficiencies are corrected.
5. Upon the first activation request of a user profile, MODERO studio will assign a username and password. The user acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system for the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user. Acts performed through such access will be attributed to the user and will be binding on them.
6. The user undertakes to keep their login credentials confidential and to handle them with due care and diligence, not to transfer them temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product Availability
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the user places the order. This availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation email, cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods may occur. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted by eliminating the unavailable product, and the user will be immediately informed via email.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, MODERO studio will refund the amount paid within 7 days from the moment MODERO studio becomes aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Offered Products
1. MODERO studio sells:
2. The offer is detailed on our site at the link: https://www.moderostudio.com/shop
Art. 7 - Payment Methods and Prices
1. The price of the products will be as indicated on the site from time to time, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, MODERO studio will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, MODERO studio will not be obliged to provide what was sold at the erroneously indicated lower price.
3. The site's prices include VAT and include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products are selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for purchase, entering or verifying the information required at each step of the process. Order details can be modified before payment.
5. Payment can be made through:
PayPal, credit or debit card, SEPA bank transfer
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. MODERO studio ships throughout Italy and internationally.
2. MODERO studio will make deliveries to both the user's provided address and the pick-up points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 7 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated period at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the confirmation date.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the methods for arranging a new delivery.
5. If you cannot be present at the delivery location at the agreed-upon time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 7 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order, except for the Italian
Art. 9 - Passing of Risk
1. The risks related to the products will be transferred to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery if it occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 - Warranty and Commercial Compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects in the products offered on the website, including the non-compliance of the items with the ordered products, in accordance with Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e., any natural person acting on the website for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid on the condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer files a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the buyer; that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In the case of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer has the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, through repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the resolution of the contract concerning the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to MODERO studio through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the address:
VIA CRIMEA 25,
20147 MILANO (MI)
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal by also sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively by transmitting the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
VIA CRIMEA 25,
20147 MILANO (MI)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, and complete with the attached tax documentation. Subject to the right to verify compliance with the above, the website will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the website may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that they have returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the case where MODERO studio's services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The website will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise their right of withdrawal, they must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT, and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art. 12 - Data Processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard Clause
1. In the event that any clause of these General Sales Conditions is null and void for any reason, this will not in any case affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Sales Conditions.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent via email to the following address INFO@MODEROSTUDIO.COM.
Art. 15 - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1. These General Sales Conditions are governed by Italian law and interpreted accordingly, except for any prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution, and resolution of the General Sales Conditions are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes relating to or arising from these conditions must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the user in accordance with applicable law.